Seed & Sprout Body Brush
Say hello to your latest self care ritual - Body Brushing! If you’re new to body brushing, you’re in for a real treat.
An Ayurvedic practice, body brushing has also been utilised by many different cultures from the Ancient Egyptians, Romans and has also been used in Chinese medicine.
This traditional health practice involves dry brushing your skin before your shower or bath and has a number of incredible benefits that we just can’t get enough of! Plus it’s plastic free so it’s a win all round.
To sum it up, body brushing acts as a gentle exfoliator for your skin, increasing your circulation and leaving your skin smooth and glowing. It also helps detoxify your skin and drain your lymphatic system.
It’s been a welcomed addition to our self care regime and we’re sure you’re going to love it too!
- Helps detoxify your skin and drain lymphatic system
- Leaves your skin smooth, soft and glowing
- Beautiful self care practice to introduce to your routine
- Length of Bristles is 3.5cm
- Length of strap is 18cm
- Total height is 5.5cm
- 1. Using our Body Brush start from your feet and brush upward along your legs in long, fluid strokes toward your heart.
- 2. Repeat on your arms, moving in strokes towards your heart.
- 3. To dry brush your torso and back use circular motions, adjusting pressure for what feels right for you.
- 4. A few brushes per area of your body is sufficient. Don’t go over the same area too many times as you may cause irritation.
- 5. We suggest dry brushing daily.
- How to Care for your Dry Brush: Wipe clean with a damp cloth & store out of contact with water.