Mindful and Co World Map Floor Puzzle
This World Map Floor Puzzle has been developed as a mindfulness tool to ignite curiosity, spark creativity and unite humanity.
Puzzles are more than just a way to pass the time. Particularly during periods of high stress, becoming immersed in a puzzle can be like practicing a mindful meditation, relaxing your mind and body, decreasing stress, and even slowing your heart rate and lowering your blood pressure.
This is human-centred learning at its best. Encouraging children’s imaginations and carrying them across oceans and into new worlds and cultures.
The Puzzle can be enjoyed individually, as an entire family or in the classroom. Spend minutes or hours reflecting on the world around us, whilst providing your child with endless critical life skills and traits. Beautifully illustrated by Chloe Jasmine this puzzle has an accompanying downloadable Activity Book PDF and sticker set.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Develops emotional strength and stability
- Encourages mindfulness and self-awareness
- Practise problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- PDF downloadable activity book
- Suitable for home, classrooms and day care centres
- Sustainable packaging and materials
- Suitable for ages 18m+ to 100 years old
- 915 x 610mm floor puzzle
- 48 puzzle pieces
- 59 printed stickers